GUIDE to ARIB Standards and ARIB Technical Reports
1. Overview of Standards and Technical Reports
|Classification||Field||Number of titles(*)|
|ARIB Technical Reports||Telecommunications||21|
(*)Excluding withdrawn items
|IMT-2000,BWA ARIB Standards etc.|
1. How to buy printed book
- A printed book of each of the most Standards and Technical Reports can be purchased at a cost.
2. Notes on English Translation versions
- The indication "English Translation" in the lists shows that it was translated into English from its original Standard or Technical Report.
- The original Standard or Technical Report shall prevail if there is any discrepancy in the content, expression, etc., between the original and its translated version.
- The translated version in the list might not be the translation of the latest version of the Standard or Technical Report.
3. Notes on Copyright
- The copyright of any electronic file which can be downloaded from this site belongs to the Association of Radio Industries and Businesses (ARIB).
- No part of any ARIB Standard or ARIB Technical Report and its translated version can be published, translated, or reposted on other websites without prior written permission of ARIB.
- ARIB assumes no responsibility whatsoever for how the information in this website is used.
- Please refer to Copyright , Disclaimer, Links, etc." for the details on copyright, liability, etc.
5. Contact us
|Name||Association of Radio Industries and Businesses (ARIB)
Secretariat of Standard Assembly Meeting
|Address||Nittochi Bldg., 1-4-1, Kasumigaseki, Chiyodaku, Tokyo 100-0013, Japan|