Advanced Wireless Communications Study Committee ( ADWICS )
1. About ADWICS
Advanced Wireless Communications Study Committee (ADWICS) was established in ARIB on April 1, 2006. Cooperating with other related international/domestic bodies, the Committee conducts technical studies on Advanced Wireless Communications Systems and contributes to their international standardization.
2. Structure of activities (As of May 20 , 2022)
You can refer to the lower structure information by pressing the "+" button.
- Steering Committee reports on the activities of sub committees, and deliberates on how to resolve operational issues and facilitate activities.
- Through the contribution and the participation in 3GPP and oneM2M, the Sub-Committee contributes to the international standardization of IMT and M2M and the transposition to standards in Japan.
3GPP-SA Support WG
3GPP-RAN Support WG
3GPP-CT Support WG
oneM2M Support WG
3GPP Meeting Invitation Group
LTE V2X Support AH
- The Sub-Committee conducts technical study on IMT, and promotes its international standardization through the contributions to ITU and other activities.
- The Sub-Committee conducts technical studies on Broadband Wireless Access and promotes its standardization.
International Relations WG
3. Rules for ADWICS
|Rules for Advanced Wireless Communications Study Committee||enforced on 28 June 2022|
|Administrative Rules for the Advanced Wireless Communications Study Committee||enforced on 25 June 2019|